View Single Post
Old 06-18-01   #7
ArSiNiK
beer 12fl.oz (355ml)

ArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these parts
Credits: 28,581
hehe, it's gets a little better if you run it through a couple of times...

if i told you and your monkey that your sorry cunt smelled like soiled cabbage would you and your sorry hemorrhoids hold that piece of shit against my bloody dirty really fucking brilliant ass or would you and your jive rub my bloody scabby cockgobbling face in it? Further, what's it got to do with your shitbag? Shut your sorry mouth when I'm asking for answers. Wanna burn? 'Cause you're about to get cream-filled. I want answers. I shit bigger'n you! Look around you! You are a fuckhead. it's been a fuckin' while since i've cleaned the fucking yellow discharge from the end of my cockgobbling scabby penis. would you and your sorry sluts and your sorry ass monkey like to fuckin' lick that shit off? Huh? Huh? Wanna burn? Truth be told, I don't even give a fuckin' shit. Are you listening? I should crack your sorry ass. Answer now, or the fucking bitch dies!.... Know this cockrag, you and your monkey and your sorry ass are a goddamn motherfucking used up wretched bitch. perhaps you and your sorry monkey can come to my dirty fellated piece of shit house for a goddamn fuckin' GOOD ol' fashioned smegma lickin', but don't forget to fuckin' bring a spoon douchebag!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
is Offline   Reply With Quote