View Single Post
Old 11-06-03   #6
mightydreamer
Modern Day Tom Sawyer

mightydreamer will become famous soon enough
Credits: 688,747
Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy the Kidd
lol, honesty has nothing to do with niceness... i wont flatter someone who is not attractive just to be nice by calling them attractive, thats actually more harmful than telling them theyre ugly. But sissies like yourself never would understand that. SHe knows youre lying to her, and she knows im honest, on the surface she hates me for speaking the truth to her and such as do you, but deep down she thanks me for being honest while on the surface she thanks you for being kind, deep down she loathes you for being a coward to be honest.

my point exactly, then shut the hell up and say nothing if U don't find them attractive, ask Ureself; am I in any way helping or passing positive energy by this crap that cumin out of me, or am I just tryin to make my lil insecure bitch midgit ass look bigger by openin my trap. then talk

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"...he came out of nowhere, always a friend of the victim at the slaughter of the innocents."
is Offline   Reply With Quote