Thread: Amaya's Night
View Single Post
Old 10-10-02   #60
ShadowLight
Moans in the Night

ShadowLight
Credits: 4,997
She smiled weakly at him. "I'm not nearly as good as I'd like to be... Sebastian taught me, before I left home. It was the last thing he gave me before he died, and so I pratice as much as I can, so not to lose it" She put the violin down, suddenly seized with a desire to touch him, to hold him. It had been so long since she'd exprienced any real warmth.

She walked over to where he was sitting and wrapped her arms tightly around his shoulders, burying her face into his warm neck. His skin was soft and smelled dark and heady. She sighed against his flesh. She wanted France, wanted to see the sights and hear the sounds of her home again. She wanted to go see the mansion she'd grown up in and remember her brothers. She wanted Anatole.

She missed terribly the music, the language, the people and the atmosphere. "Seronus" she said, knowing he could feel the words against his neck, "Let's go soon, to Paris. I miss France, my love. Let's go as soon as we can"

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You are sexy. You are domineering. You are a bit kinky. And you like it that way.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Find out @

is Offline   Reply With Quote