Thread: The Real World
View Single Post
Old 01-06-05   #852
DRAGON MASTER
Ace Of Spades

DRAGON MASTER is on a distinguished road
Credits: 91,451
(well its been over 10 days so I am gunna move this along alittle)

*It had been several hours since sanosukes return to this world and daylight had struck the land bathing it in the dark grey glow of the winter sky. Tired and exhuasted Both Lenina and Sano had forgone waiting the arival of this new presents and retreated back to his apartment.

The normally neat and tidy Sano did not care of being neat at the moment for as soon as he got home he began to strip from the rags that covered his body and let them fall to the ground with out even looking back. Lenina just stood there in a bit of shock at his exibitionism and let him enter the shower with out a word. She could clearly see something had changed in him ether that or his activities had completly exhausted him, she could only guess how long he had been in his little dimenson dude to his longer hair and more defined body

In the shower Sano was amazed at how good a real shower felt agian, though he also noticed dried dirt and blood pouring into the water and running down the drian "Fuck its soo much...I must have over done it" the fiften minute shower felt wonderful and finally relaxed his aching body

When he got out if the shower he looked in the mirror and saw himself, he hated all the symboles on his body, he felt like a skin head or a punk but brushed off the feeling knowing they were needed.... When he came out of the bathroom he saw Lenina on the couch, he walked over with a towel wraped around his waist and picked her up from he seat just hugging her*