Thread: Ruins
View Single Post
Old 04-19-02   #64
TooDarkPark
Diäb Soule'

TooDarkPark
Credits: 18,695

-first of all, I want to apologize for my absence..I really only have time to get on the Net at night, and by then, no one seems to be on....I do, however, love the way you all work around it:p-(brilliant writing...I'm impressed.-

With the sudden appearance of yet another warrior, the nervousness bones had before had grown into something much more unstable....unable to respond to the first he's met here, he instead backs into a small cave he carved into his pit the night before, the blackness within giving a slight relief....

..the men, now pointing at him, and conversating with one another, appear only as a blur...

The attention of the two then turn to a fallen being...then another, the apparent cause for the lady that lay unconcious...
Vulgar words between Endless and the other stranger are heard as he watches....and then a warning....

Panic-stricken and unable to decide friend or foe, Bones decided to leave the area, another day to return.

A green emits from the cave, as the smoke from a freshly put out fire, and the form of the mage seperates into a thousand roaches, scurrying out of the earth and into the dense forrest away from the ruins....
is Offline   Reply With Quote