Thread: Ruins
View Single Post
Old 04-18-02   #62
vampire_Hiro_13
Monster

vampire_Hiro_13 is on a distinguished road
Credits: 111,990
Endless's head thrown back, something deep inside of him rumbled, rising up in his body. A sound so hideous it sounded like nothing human escaped from his mouth, a painful high-pitched screech of unimaginable carnage. DarkStorm was smart, very very smart. His dome would protect him, and Endless was sure Bones had done something. But this Satine, well who cared if her head exploded.

The rocks and pebbles lifted into the air, spun around while suspended, and then burst into hundreds of tiny pieces. The veins bulged thick as water hoses from Endless's neck from his scream. All the while, thinking: May all feel my pain........

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Ange De Demon Dieu...svp m'a laissť changer. Laissez l'amour demeurer chez moi une fois de plus...

"your stupid, and you deny feelings from everyone because i think you are scared to know that someonecares"-someone's words to me

People are wicked creatures capable of nothing but betrayal, hatred, and dishonesty. The greatest of these is betrayal. Fuck you all; Burn in Hell. Your screams are sweet sounds unto my ears

Now my anger's growing worse, next ones working as a nurse, have to make a doctors call, drag my body down the hall, grab a scalpel and a blade, time to play the nurse's aid,operate then strap her down,carve her face into a clown.
is Offline   Reply With Quote