View Single Post
Old 12-31-03   #9
dark_duqualle
a little clos'r to home

Location: a couch or a van, depends on level of alchohol in body
dark_duqualle is on a distinguished road
Credits: 72,546
thank you doomblossom. you truly are a life saver. i was acctualy offered a chance to join a new band today, about 5 minutes ago actually...... i think it wil be a fun adventure when i get back fomr my trip to philly.

i do try to savor life, i just have trouble finding things worth savoring, know what i mean? uhm.....plus there is this possible head trauma, or somehtinglike that. i keep having nose bleeds, and real bad headache's. i cant concentrate most of the time, and i get sleepy and dizzy, but i can never fall asleep. for the last 5 nights straight i have had lapses of time where i wuld close my eye's and see crazy things. i wil just stay awake fr hours on end, listening to the radio, then staring at the ceiling. there are animals in my attic, so i lsten to them furries scurry around. maybe i should go chase them or something, make me loose some energy, or pass out and wake up with rabi's or some shit like that.....

**foams at the mouth and starts to bite random people**

run! run! i have rabi's.................

i think i should go find my old shit, and bring mink back into the world. i can do a little ritual from the magus and bring my little dinosaur back to life....

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
is Offline   Reply With Quote