View Single Post
Old 03-25-13   #8
Wicked Lady
A Motherfuckin' Chainsaw
AdminGuide

Wicked Lady is on a distinguished road
Credits: 655,620
But it's not. I linked two posts on FB to the forum itself. And who shows up? Alliance of Concerned Men. Nigga ain't been here since back in the day. I was planning on digging through the archives for more comedy gems and posting them on FB. Whatever medium gets people here... I don't give a rat shit.

I don't want to get all super-WL bitchy, but up until a couple weeks ago it was me, fr0g, Sik Simon, and the occasional old user stopping by briefly. And the spammers/guests. Sik Simon would post youtube videos and rants, fr0g would lurk and pop up with a fr0g comment every other day, and I would read out goth poetry on webcam. That was it. Since we all reconnected on FB and made the page active, traffic has massively increased on the forum site. I realize that 6 users instead of 4 doesn't seem like much, but the fact that recent threads list on the right side gets full on a daily basis means that we must be doing something vaguely right. It may not be the best long-term solution, but obviously our hands are tied considering we don't have the power to do shit around here.

You're still hot, though.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
is Offline   Reply With Quote