Old 10-26-04   #4
zealot_hacker
the great patriarch

zealot_hacker is an unknown quantity at this point
Credits: 4,028
do you

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOLACE
Ok my comp know how is a bit trying at times but from my in's and out's I believe its a newer HDD, its a seagate, 40 giger...Only formated 1 MAYBE tweice if that. I got it new. Its got XP or did anyway for an OS and is was NTFS when it was in my last comp. No shock (Lernt from my last HDD not to punch in and head crash it) So this one was babied. It in this new comp I think is ide1 or scis2...its not the master or anything and I haven't started to save any thing new to the drive. Its fresh plucked from my other comp...I'm online now with it and I used some freebie online program just a sec a go, it still has all my old crap on it...just can't view it...it don't come up when I search or look in it at all, but when I right click and check the properties it says its got files and crap....I just can't get to it...I need to get to it but it wont let me...I know stuffs there but errrrrrr.......

So whats the verdict doc?
add and delete alot of files?
does it make wierd noises

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by zealot_hacker; 10-26-04 at 18:42. Reason: missed a q
is Offline   Reply With Quote