View Single Post
Old 10-01-05   #411
SyntheticMartyr
Cadaver on Delivery

Location: Sailing on the ocean of Hoplessness and Failure on the Doom Ship and patiently waiting to be dashed against a rather large rock.
SyntheticMartyr is on a distinguished road
Credits: 24,872
Ok things are a little weird , last night this guy was cooking, cleaning some coins won from an ebay auction.... they appear to be at least 2000 years old and roman.... I can't quite make out the inscriptions yet... but it's going to take nearly 4 days for them to soak to soften the dirt enough to use a solvent to remove the dirt.... I feel like an archaeologist hehe. Anyways, I am really starting to like this girl Kristen and I don't know her quite so well yet, and I think she is liking me too....if she didnt she wouldnt want me to call her all the time right?? haha. I dont know how this is going to effect Jess... she may be my friend, but she does seem a little attached and I think she gets jealous by the fact that I have a lot of Hot chick friends that like to flirt with me. I am starting to think that I just may be becoming an attention whore. I entered a bookie ticket to win 3000 dollars and it cost me 5 bucks. I don't think I'll win but it's nice to think of the possibilities of what I can do with the money. Since it's cash.... i dont have to claim it on taxes because no one knows a thing ..... anyways wishing everyone the best.....