View Single Post
Old 03-05-02   #108
Iron's Rite
United States of Moronica

Location: "The forest folded it's branches around me, something passed by and I went into a dream." -Opeth
Iron's Rite is on a distinguished road
Credits: 253,465
AN explenanation of why it is wrong to kill somebody: To take the life of another is wrong because you cannot know what that person will do tommarow; To take a life means that you take everything from somone; you take all that they may get or take, and all that they may give to others. There are exceptions of course, if a person is only capable of doing evil and causing others pain then their life is not worthy.
You should keep in mind however that death is invariable for every living thing known to humans, and that death is considered by many to be the next step in an evolution; to quote Ozzy Osbourn "You have to let your body sleep to let your soul live on."

So I don't feel much empathy for someone who has already passed out of this world, living can easily be a fate far worse then death, whats worse is living when you want to die (Like being in a Nazi death camp, or slowly starving to death) .... It can make the pain of the final moment not seem so extreme.
[hildegard von bingen - ordo virtutum]

Last edited by Denalay; 03-05-02 at 22:20.
is Offline   Reply With Quote