View Single Post
Old 03-05-02   #106
RedMeat
Sweet Zombie Jesus

RedMeat will become famous soon enoughRedMeat will become famous soon enough
Credits: 311,095
Quote:
Originally posted by Maxx

Exposure to anything real and unstaged is a good learning experience... dont live a sheltered life pretending you're in exile from the world around you...
I'm not 'Goth'... nor do I think such a term should even exist.... goths are nothing but hot topic shopping posers who are too ugly to follow most any other stupid trend that comes their way.... whatever not it...
And I dont think death is 'kewl'... nor do I think it's 'totaly unkewl'.... because death is neutural it is neither bad nor good... just another function of life...

Just because that guys life had to end like that, and just because you got to see it, doesnt make it any worse then anyone else who dies.... DEATH IS BECOMING!
The only people who dont know this kind of shit is going on are too dumb to control a mousepad, that education isnt all that needed.
So is a lot of things but currently I`m not apathetic or desensitised enough not to consider murder under my concern.
Never said it was any different by seeing it but yes it is worse than some other because of the method.

Darkness squeezes, Satan`s platypus rises tonight! Bork, bork, bork!
is Offline   Reply With Quote