View Single Post
Old 09-08-03   #14
Magic Ninjet
Hatchet Goddess

Magic Ninjet will become famous soon enough
Credits: 141,093
This is pretty much the same thread that I just responded to, but I was kind short so I'll post again right here. Okay, I know what you are going though is though, very very though. But, bottom line is that you have a baby growing in you now and you have to be strong for that baby. I know the feelings you must be having, like there's a pit in your stomach, like your out of air, like you have nowhere to turn, maybe even that now you don't know if you want the baby. These are all normal things to think right now. You have to know though that you are not alone, and that little baby inside you is right there with you. He or she is your life now, your breath, your soul. You have to make them everything, with or without a baby's daddy around. And, no amount of crying and begging will make it okay again, only time will. If you need to talk to someone, pm me. I've been there and back again, I know what it's like.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
is Offline   Reply With Quote