Old 02-21-08   #5
Chaos Creator
Muthafucka

Chaos Creator is on a distinguished road
Credits: 5,211,766
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefr0g View Post
So I was watching this video a few minutes ago:

News - Telegraph TV (suffer through the beginning commercial).

And was really disturbed by Obama's messiah-like following. It got me to thinking. I'm not a religious man, actually I'm pretty much the opposite of a religious man, but christian mythology interests me, so I went to wikipedia and found a particular verse of the bible to quote here:

And in the latter time of their kingdom, when the transgressors are come to the full, a king of fierce countenance, and understanding dark sentences, shall stand up. And his power shall be mighty, but not by his own power: and he shall destroy wonderfully, and shall prosper, and practise, and shall destroy the mighty and the holy people. And through his policy also he shall cause craft to prosper in his hand; and he shall magnify himself in his heart, and by peace shall destroy many: he shall also stand up against the Prince of princes; but he shall be broken without hand." Daniel 8:23-25

Basically what im saying here is that Barrack Obama is the antichrist, risen to rule over the earth, destroy the world's religions, mark every man woman and child with the mark of the beast, and usher in Judgement day... discuss.
Nice conclusion.

What does 'broken by his own hand' mean?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
is Offline   Reply With Quote