View Single Post
Old 12-31-00   #50
thefr0g
Ooglemagthorpe
Admin

thefr0g will become famous soon enough
Credits: 50,472,196
Sorta. Now my brain is just a little numb, I am not as sick as I was yesterday. Anyway, I just took a total count of my army after going through this site, and I have a few things to say.

First of all, I am not from Florida, nor am I a cop. I am a dispatcher who works with the cops, so I know what they go through. You would have to threaten me with castration to actually get me to don the blue uniform however. And my current location is nobody's business. I do appreciate your support however dark darkness, just as I have appreciated your sarcastic humor ever since you came here.

Second of all, I am very dissappointed in societysucks. I realize you think this thread is stupid, I realize you don't like Christina, but to call her a skanky whore is the same as siding with Skorpion. I don't want to do it, but if I have to, I will put your head on a stake beside his.

Now if you will excuse me, there are hands to kiss, and babies to shake.

Damn, you can really tell we have exhausted all possible interesting conversation when it degenerates to this...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
is Offline   Reply With Quote