View Single Post
Old 01-25-03   #61
Marivaux
I'm an Asshole!!!!!!!!!!

Marivaux is an unknown quantity at this point
Credits: 22,768
what really pisses me off every fucking day and every fucking second i mean really pisses me off

1.) people who just whine about there life and say life sucks i want to kill myself. what fucking dumbass grow the fuck up will ya.
2.) posers who think there all fucking that...god i wish i could just kill some of these peoples.
3.) people who dont know when to fucking shut the fuck up and but out of my fucking life thinking they have all the fucking answers in the world to solve my problems...shit no one has a fucking clue what i am going through right now...all they know i can being going through highschool stress which im not...i've had the same fucking problems since i moved here so there isnt a fucking answer to any of my problems well there is but people wont let me do it....
4.) people who walk way to fucking slow and stop right in front of you because they think it would be funny too see you trip or fall...motherfuckers i see who falls you stop in front of me again and i will push you down and walk on top of you...
5.) people who talk shit behind your back and when you finally confront them about it they wont do shit...come on when you talk shit you must be able to back it up with your fist...stupid fucks
6.) People in general....i almost hate everyone around here...i just wish i could leave right now and never come back...start a new life....fresh start....new idenity...
7.) friends who call me before 10 in the morning on weekends....that just ruins my weekend motherfuckers...next time i'll fucking call at 3 in the fucking morning to yell at you for waking me up at 10 in the morning
8.) old people that try to hit me when im jogging or walking on the side of the fucking road...stupid fucking bastards next time i'll stop you and beat you with your fucking canes or walkers...teach you to fucking hit me with your cars....plus they drive so fucking slow....
9.) the dutch...lol
10.) the color yellow
11.) last but not least being me....god i hate being me the way i feel every fucking day of this fucked up life in this fucked up world...kill me now please i beg of you...kill me....ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

i feel so much better now

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
is Offline   Reply With Quote