Old 08-16-13   #23
fleamailman
Embracer Of The Dark

fleamailman is on a distinguished road
Credits: 28,504
repost from elsewhere,

Quote:
i'm like the opposite of you - i hope none of my posts fossilize
"...personal choice I suppose..." replied the goblin guessing that there were many like xxxxx who didn't wish to write in their posts, simply those who would rather let their time upon forumland pass without anything to show for it, continuing "...nah, you're right then, not me, for I want to know who I am by what I post, for just post and then discard was never my style...", not that the goblin would keep everything that he wrote either, nor would much of it survive anyway, only that in the time that he was here he would write to a benchmark of self as a livewriter must, saying "...where forumland is not a timewaste, any more than one's life is an amusement, only that one can lose sight of oneself upon forumland just as one can too in both reality and virtual reality, where then it can become as such then, whenever one is not carefully remaining focused upon the reason why one writes for oneself collecting one's writings together where need be, why then, because time passes in this moment, moments add up, and yes it's all very amusing right until the moment time finally laughs back at you for your own complacency here..."

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by fleamailman; 08-16-13 at 13:08.
is Offline   Reply With Quote