View Single Post
Old 03-25-13   #1
Lenina
Mad Kangaroo sex

Lenina will become famous soon enough
Credits: 375,069
Darkforum convention; Lets try again...

I know that we were mean and this ended badly but please, give me another chance, I was an idiot, I thought about my life on the outside world and neglected all of you. I want you all to know that I'm sorry and I have thought about nothing but ways to make it up to you.

I have masturbated at least twice in my almost twelve years of membership to some of you beautiful people, some more than twice, some less than once but recently, a whole lot.

I just want us to all get together and consumate this darkforum relationship, just give us, as a collective, one more try, I love you dearly and want to be able to look at myself in the mirror and go 'Not only am I extremely sexy, I can say that I saw you all.'

It has become a lifelong dream of mine to one day, love you all the way I love myself, admire you all from across a candle lit table, give you all my attention.

So please, just because we've all known each other for so long yet never had the opportunity to conduct in an orgy of sex and bacon, give it a chance, arrange this, make it happen because I can't stop thinking about you.

My love always.

Len

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You'll never understand it
Try to buy and brand it
I win, you lose, cause it's my job
To keep punk rock elite
is Offline   Reply With Quote