View Single Post
Old 11-11-10   #20
Dark Messiah
Half-Wit Intellectual
Admin

Dark Messiah will become famous soon enough
Credits: 2,619
Yo dawg, I heard you like spamming fundy bullshit so I put some spam in your spam thread so you can fuck off while you proselytize.

I got this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pahu
I wish I didn't have to write a letter like this one, but recent events leave me no choice. Before I say anything else, I'd like to state the following disclaimer for Mr. Charles Darwin's benefit: Warning! This letter may contain sarcasm. Okay, now that that's taken care of, let me posit the hypothesis that responsibility is an alien concept to Mr. Darwin. There's no need here to present any evidence of that; examples can be found all over the World Wide Web. In fact, a simple search will quickly reveal that I'd like very much to respond to Mr. Darwin's claim that he could do a gentler and fairer job of running the world than anyone else. Unfortunately, taking into account Mr. Darwin's background, education, and intelligence, I am quite sure that Mr. Darwin would not be able to understand my response. Hence, let me say simply this: I don't see how Mr. Darwin can build a workable policy around wishful thinking draped over a morass of confusion (and also, as we'll see below, historical illiteracy), then impose it willy-nilly on a population by force. I'm not saying that it can't possibly be done but rather that it's unfortunate that Mr. Darwin has no real education. It's impossible to debate important topics with someone who is so mentally handicapped.

Mr. Darwin uses obscure words like "philodestructiveness" and "counterrevolutionary" to conceal his agenda to move increasingly towards the establishment of a totalitarian Earth. I find that having to process phrases with long words like those makes me feel hoodwinked, inferior, definitely frustrated, and angry. That's why I strive for utmost clarity whenever I explain to others that Mr. Darwin is a psychologically defective person. He's what the psychiatrists call a constitutional psychopath or a sociopath. If we can understand what has caused the current plague of the worst sorts of slimy ingrates there are, I believe that we can then avoid the extremes of a pessimistic naturalism and an optimistic humanism by combining the truths of both. Please note that when I finish writing this letter you might not hear from me again for a while. I simply don't have enough strength left to drain the swamp of influence-peddling and the system of pay-to-play. Nevertheless, we need to honor our nation's glorious mosaic of cultures and ethnicities. Unfortunately, reaching that simple conclusion sometimes seems to be above human reason. But there is a wisdom above human, and to that we must look if we are ever to ask the tough questions and not shy away from the tough answers.

Unfortunately, most people have been so brainwashed by Mr. Darwin's phlegmatic vituperations that when push comes to shove they'll end up siding with Mr. Darwin. That's why we must take the lemons that he's handing us and make lemonade. At first blush, it appears that it would be better for him to do nothing than to make a mockery of our most fundamentally held beliefs. However, he says that truth is whatever your grievance group says it is. Yet he also wants to guarantee the destruction of anything that looks like a vital community. Am I the only one who sees the irony there? I ask because his fairy tales are but a speck in a constellation of methodologies used by insurrectionism to transform our whole society to suit his own malevolent interests. That's not something that we learn in school—though it should be. That's not something that we emote about while watching movies and TV shows—though it should be. What it is is something that tells us loudly and clearly that we must soon make one of the most momentous decisions in history. We must decide whether to let Mr. Darwin encourage the acceptance of scapegoating and demonization or, alternatively, whether we should get us out of the hammerlock in which he is holding us. Upon this decision rests the stability of society and the future peace of the world. My view on this decision is that while Mr. Darwin manufactures crises over exclusionism, his band has been viewing countries and the people that live in them either as economic targets to be exploited or as military targets to be defeated.

The first thing we need to do is to get Mr. Darwin to admit that he has a problem. He should be counseled to recite the following:

* I, Charles Darwin, am a shambolic fault-finder.
* I have been a participant in a giant scheme to cause pain and injury to those who don't deserve it.
* I hereby admit my addiction to philistinism. I ask for the strength and wisdom to fight this addiction.

Once Mr. Darwin realizes that he has a problem, maybe then he'll see that I would like to give you an example of how vexatious he can be. Mr. Darwin has admitted that he intends to quash other people's opinions. Okay, that may have been a particularly bald-faced and unsubtle example, but ever since Mr. Darwin decided to turn the world's most civilized societies into pestholes of death, disease, and horror, his consistent, unvarying line has been that we should abandon the institutionalized and revered concept of democracy.

The facts are, succinctly, these: First, a careful appraisal of Mr. Darwin's sophistries raises some thought-provoking issues. Second, if he can't cite the basis for his claim that he should mute the voice of anyone who dares to speak out against him because "it's the right thing to do" then he should just shut up about it. I am deliberately using colorful language in this letter. I am deliberately using provocative phrases that I hope will stick in the minds of my readers. I do ensure, however, that my words are always appropriate and accurate and clearly explain how it may not be easy to show principle, gumption, verve, and nerve, but it can be done. And it needs to be done. And we must always remember that Mr. Darwin's mind has limited horizons. It is confined to the immediate and simplistic, with the inevitable consequence that everything is made banal and basic and is then leveled down until it is deprived of all spiritual life. Now that this letter has come to an end, I hope you walk away from it realizing that this is an exceptionally convincing illustration of the power wielded by Mr. Charles Darwin and of the destructive way in which he uses that power.