Thread: Me again!
View Single Post
Old 07-22-10   #1
WasP
Moans in the Night

WasP is on a distinguished road
Credits: 2,248
Me again!

Well now that I'm allowed to create a new thread, i can (try to) introduce myself.
You probably don't give a shit but i don't have anything else to do right now anyway so here i am. And if you don't care, juste don't read the post.

As you know, i come from a country full of fuckers.
I'm 22, still a student in a stupid university about international business studies and all that crap. I hate it but i don't know what else I could do, I hate all the fucking assholes-douchebags-creep-nerds who are in my class and I bet that every single one of them hate me as much as i hate them, probably because i remind them all the time how stupid and helpless they are. I think they don't like that. If I had a gun I would shoot them all.

My main hobby is photography. Love black and white.
I used to be a comic-strips artist but now i don't have time anymore.

I love travelling, that's why i'm in guatemala, doing some reforestation volunteer project.

I like heavy/black/doom/trash/death/symphonic/gothic/pagan metal (mostly bands from northern europe), celtic/irish music, hard rock...

What else...I love litterature, especially american and british litterature.
My favorite author is Brett Easton Ellis.

Well if you want to know more, juste ask me.

I like this forum, you don't seem to be a whole banch of fucking stupid assholes, i like the way you're answering, it makes me smile.

Oh and I'm very cynical and love black humor.

cheers!