View Single Post
Old 05-29-09   #63
fleamailman
Embracer Of The Dark

fleamailman is on a distinguished road
Credits: 28,504
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lenina View Post
Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah....

Look, I don't read all of it because I lose interest after either the first word or the first sentence... I can't be arsed to go through all of that shit because I really don't give a shit what you are attempting to say... Fact of the matter is, you're a fucking douche and the other fact of the matter is you keep reinforcing the fact that you are a douche by posting back with bullshit that I don't even care to read because anyone and throw long words into a post... ANYONE! Why in the fuck would you want to do it though if not to have a fucking pissing contest and try to pretend that you're fucking smart somehow.

I could say the same thing without the long words and the long winded shit... Thats why I call you a douche... Because you really are... I don't need a fucking essay on that... I can just call you a douche.

You also let yourself right down with the third person speak... People would think you were just a fucking tard if you didn't do that but seen as you do... You're a tard and also a fucking douche.

Is that clear enough for you?

Am I getting through to you at all?

Okay...

"...here you go then Lenina, look I know all these big words and reading must be very hard on you then, so just use this, and can thank me later..." said the goblin just being helpful as always to fellow members here

http://ssshotaru.homestead.com/files...ranslator.html
is Offline   Reply With Quote