View Single Post
Old 05-29-09   #62
Lenina
Mad Kangaroo sex

Lenina will become famous soon enough
Credits: 375,069
Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah....

Look, I don't read all of it because I lose interest after either the first word or the first sentence... I can't be arsed to go through all of that shit because I really don't give a shit what you are attempting to say... Fact of the matter is, you're a fucking douche and the other fact of the matter is you keep reinforcing the fact that you are a douche by posting back with bullshit that I don't even care to read because anyone and throw long words into a post... ANYONE! Why in the fuck would you want to do it though if not to have a fucking pissing contest and try to pretend that you're fucking smart somehow.

I could say the same thing without the long words and the long winded shit... Thats why I call you a douche... Because you really are... I don't need a fucking essay on that... I can just call you a douche.

You also let yourself right down with the third person speak... People would think you were just a fucking tard if you didn't do that but seen as you do... You're a tard and also a fucking douche.

Is that clear enough for you?

Am I getting through to you at all?

Okay...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You'll never understand it
Try to buy and brand it
I win, you lose, cause it's my job
To keep punk rock elite
is Offline   Reply With Quote