View Single Post
Old 06-19-08   #1
Manifesto
Biggest Dick Contest Winner
Admin

Manifesto is on a distinguished road
Credits: 95,882
Proper Diet & Exercise.... WTF??

OK - so heres the story, some of you already know it but your gonna hear it again. I had my first son almost two years ago... I straightened my life out, got sober(ish), and started on my career in technology support. In the last two years, between the kids (now two sons) and the all consuming job I have put on some weight.

Heres my current stats:

height: 6'8"
weight: 285 lbs

As you can see i'm not a small person - but Im not in horrible shape, I have a good bit of muscle tone, its just covered in a thick layer of fat. I don't expect to look like these emo kids with their hip bones poking out over their lowrider buttpirate-pants. I would however like to lose 35 lbs and get in better shape.

Here are the steps I have taken so far, what im looking for are some other ideas that can help me lose some of this fat (35 lbs).

1. waking up at 5:30am to walk around the lake 3x (about 2 miles total)
2. I have cut all soda products out of my diet: I had some questions about this, because ive been substituting with Arizona Green Tea and someone said that might be just as bad as soda
3. I eat a salad for at least one meal a day
4. substitute ALL junkfood for trailmix, dried fruit...etc

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You're my bitch, Bitch. You'll do exactly what I tell you.

<3,

WL
is Offline   Reply With Quote