Thread: Today At Tinker
View Single Post
Old 02-25-08   #1
~*Rebeckah*~
M.I.L.F.

Location: In the bottom of a bag of chips, with the crumbs...
~*Rebeckah*~ is on a distinguished road
Credits: 197,027
Today At Tinker

I don't know if this will make the national news, but it should. Today at about 230pm CST a guy shot his 2 children, ages 4 and 8. Then killed himself. Normally I can turn a blind eye to stuff like this, but this was a military brother. The way I see it, the military is one big extended family. The whole detailed story hasn't come out yet, but apparently him and his exwife were fighting, and as she left (about 230pm CST), she heard several gunshots from the house. When SWAT went in at about 430pm CST, they found the three bodies. It's such a tragedy. And it was about 2 blocks from my house. Please put your thoughts and prayers (if you pray) with the families of those two poor children. They never even had a chance. They won't release the names for 24 hours after the family has been notified,as thats AF policy. But to me, it doesn't matter what thier names were, just that this tragedy happened so close to home for me is what bothers me... You think you'd be safe on a military base, but that obviously isn't true.

3 Dead In Murder-Suicide At Tinker Air Force Base - Oklahoma City News Story - KOCO Oklahoma City

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
is Offline   Reply With Quote