View Single Post
Old 11-24-07   #1
somnambulant
New Blood

somnambulant has disabled reputation
Credits: 1,383
How do you say hello in Icelandic?

Hello everyone. My name is Erin and I'm brand new here. I haven't been a member of a forum in a really long time, though I was an active member of DarkChat back in its glory days.

I'm 28 and a student at the Uni. of Pittsburgh for English writing. I've been writing most of my life, usually really off-the-wall takes on life, disturbing short stories (my boss thinks I'm a serial killer), and memoir-ish type of things.

The Cure is my favorite band, and I also love synthpop and screamo and, yes, emo. I love indie rock and classic rock and just about anything. Music is my lifeline.

I have a toddler son and an obedient boyfriend and together we live with four cats who used to run the show until the toddler boy came into the picture and now the hierarchy is shifting. It's interesting times over here.

In my free time, I love to paint. Some of my paintings have even been sold, so that's pretty awesome. I have my own greeting card line called non compos cards, and I specialize in serial killer holiday cards. They're big sellers. Ok, they're not really. But the few people who are twisted enough to buy them have raved about them!

Basically, I'm just looking for a community to be a part of again. I miss that. Hope to make some new friends here.

Enjoy the weekend!

Last edited by somnambulant; 11-24-07 at 13:23.
is Offline   Reply With Quote